Installation Back To Top
AUTOMATIC INSTALL FROM WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for WooCommerce Variation Image Gallery in the search field.
- Install and Activate WooCommerce Variation Image Gallery Plugin by Emran Ahmed
- Click install and activate
MANUAL INSTALL FROM WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
INSTALL USING FTP
- Download the plugin by clicking on big downlaod button.
- A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
Upload Images In The Variation Gallery Back To Top
To upload variation images, head into your desired variable product and get into Variations tab from Product data sidebar settings. Open your desired variation where you insert extra / additional variation images. Select Add Gallery Images button to upload images from computer or WordPress Media Library.